03 March 2008

WHILE I'M TRYING TO DECIDE IF I REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS THING ...

... why not scoot over to Vichy Democrats, a collaborative blog that has some of the best writing -- and just plain thinkafying (?) -- I've come across, in ever so long, among the sour sewer-spew and rotting brain-cabbage that most of the bogworld is. That includes my own, if anyone feels compelled to call me out on such an unfair characterization.

(Hey, Thersites -- sorry that I haven't had an opportunity to get back to you. The dramatically fuzzy imperatives of despair and unemployment have made their presence felt a little too strongly of late ... I haven't been able to keep ANYTHING up-to-date)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! This is damn nice of you to say. I mean really nice -- you know what it's like, blogging away and sending your best thoughts into the Universe and hoping there's someone or something on the other end...

Wow. I think I just analogized blogging to the angst of wondering about the existence of God. Which means we're all depressed French philosophers at heart...

DON'T, please, let "the dramatically fuzzy imperatives of despair and unemployment" get you down too far. Email me if you ever just need someone to talk to -- after all, I'm just sitting in my parents' dank basement like all other bloggers, hoping someday I'll have a friend...

Seriously, shoot me a line anytime. And thanks for the props -- I really do appreciate them.

vichy aT safe-mail. net

Peace out.

Anonymous said...

E.D.! This Napa Wayne! e-mail me at twovbers@sbcglobal.net!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Your blog is killer, friend, but, yet, with whorizontal attitude -BE PREPARED- The Warning from God to U.S. will come upon U.S. without warning; doesn't matter if you're a heathen, Pagan, transvestite, gay, homophobe, Al-Qaeda, Jewish, or myself as a wily hypocrite. I love you, my friend, and I don’t wanna see you eternally lost. God expects U.S. to repent and believe more strongly... OR be cast into the Lake of Fire through our own choice; we also will be shown a brief picture of Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory. The Trinity’s sick-to-death of all the overwhelming BS (but extremely pleasant about it, as God doesn’t wanna see anyone take a trip down under for eternity). I'm only a prophet. Don't be mad at ME!!! Your choice, my friend, to follow Jesus. Your demise. I'd strongly urge U.S. to repent when the Warning comes, yet, that's totally up to one person. You. God bless you with discernment.

Polo Chairs said...

Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. Office Chairs India, Bar Chairs India.